The global industry is heavily demanding materials that weigh less, are durable and ecologically efficient while presenting interesting mechanical properties. Within this scope, natural fibers are highly valued since they are renewable, come at low cost, can easily be processed and have low density.
- low density, light-weight
- best specific mechanical properties
- constant qualities
- good insulation properties and thermal inertia
- good vibration damping behaviour
- non-abrasiveness during manufacturing
- low carbon footprint
- low cost
We offer biodegradable and durable biocompounds.